Accelo PROJECT MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Drag and drop Gantt charts
- Automation tools
Designed for small businesses, Accelo is a project management tool that can help you streamlines workflows and automate many processes among your small business team members. It manages multiple projects, schedules, and intellectual collateral in one place. For improving your customer relationship management (CRM) this is an affordable tool that can help your business prosper.
The primary features available with Accelo include:
- Project planning with drag and drop Gantt charts
- Team scheduling
- Time tracking with mobile timers, email timing, automated time-sheets, task-based timers, and more
- Automation tools for invoicing, time approvals and notifications
- Project tracking
- Automated notifications
- Expense tracking (internal and for client reimbursement)
- Project Collaboration with staff and outside clients
- Task management
Ease of Use
Accelo is well-designed and easy to use. The tools are almost self-explanatory, and any automation tasks that aren’t apparent at first glance can be learned from ample customer service education videos and Q and As offered onsite.
This project management software integrates seamlessly with:
- G Suite
- Office 365
- And more
Customer support is available via phone or email 24-7.
Plans and Pricing
There are two plans and pricing choices for Accelo:
This level comes with project management, time billing and invoicing, client database and email tracking, tasks, notes, and attachments, client portal, client signoffs and approvals, and more. You can try this levels for free, and thereafter it is billed monthly.
This level comes with project management, time billing and invoicing, client database and email tracking, tasks, notes, and attachments, client portal, client signoffs and approvals, as well as team scheduling, unlimited custom project types, customized business processes, automated triggers and notifications, expense tracking and more.
Pros & Cons
- Very reasonably priced
- Easy to use
- Great customer service
- Compared to some project management tools designed for larger corporations, there are fewer automated process tools, but this is a great workflow tool for small businesses.
Accelo is easy to use and very affordable for small businesses on a tight budget. If you are looking for a way to automate your processes, save time, and increase your business’ bottom line, this is a great way to do it.